- Since now, CD disks cleaning was done with
a lot of dangerous chemicals.
- Our system works only with fresh water and nothing
- CD disks are made out of Polycarbonate that's a very valuable material.
- After a couple of years of trial,
we came up with a pretty easy system
in position to get the flakes clean
using only fresh water.
- We do know there are other ways
to get them clean without messing with
water (that of course gets dirty, therefore
needs a filtration system and all these
good stuff) but, because we succeed
to wash DVD the same way, doesn't matter
if mixed with other CDs etc., we believe
we are step a head.
- The system is completely automatic,
self adjusting and deliver a clear flake
ready to be used for any application.
- Curious about how we do it ?
- By friction.
- Now, to say by friction is kind
of easy, while to realize the machine
that does it, has been a little more
complicated but we did succeed and to
tell you all the true, we're very proud
- To see how the line looks like,
- It is also possible to start from
the whole jewel case and separate paper,
both crystal and anti-shock Polystirene
and, of course, Polycarbonate.