- Most countris should separate plastic and
recycle it by the law.
- This plastic is a mixture of different plastics
together with some garbage so quality at the end can
be anything but very good.
- Mix plastics means plastics collected from garbage automatic or manual selection.
- The average composition is what
- 60 % LDPE
- 12 % HDPE
- 8 % PP
- 5 % Multi-layer packaging films
- 3 % PS
- 3 % PET
- 2 % PVC
- 7 % Non sortable garbage (Fabrics,
cleaning pads, foamed materials, etc.)
- It will never be possible to get
a material good for film or other fine
applications but only a decent material
that goes into injection molding, lumber
production and so on.
- In our opinion the only way to make
money with this kind of recycling is
to get an high productive line, in other
words something with a throughput over
some layouts of this kind of line.
- Please note all of them are equipped
with the continuous agglomerator, a
machine that can handle almost everything
in terms of contamination and moisture
- For more detailed information about
this specific line, please click the