- Extruder for plastic recycling are machines
designed for production of pellets from scrap materials.
after a good washing and separtion line, flakes can
still be a little contaminated, humid, and/or with some
handle all this extruder, screenchanger and die-face
cutter should be first class to get high production
of a high quality pellet.
- It took a while to get the right screw design, the
proper feeding, the position of ventings and finally
we got what we were looking for.
- If you are looking for high production rates and
steady quality output, please come to see us and we'll
show a machine running with the material you like.
- We'll be waiting for you.
for plastic recycling||
- We are going to put a brand new page about this matter.
- Please come back soon because we have some good news for you.
- MOVIE1 MOVIE2
- EXTRUDER 130mm. L/D=50/1, two venting
- 800 Kg/hour PS from flakes
- 750 Kg/hour HDPE from bottle flakes
- 750 Kg/hour HDPE from ground film flakes
- 800 Kg/hour PP from anything
- Which should
be the characteristics of any extruder
for pelletizing of plastics ?
High production rate
- - Low energy consumption
- - Easy maintenance
- - No downtime
- And because most of everybody reading
this does handle plastics coming from
- - Good mixing
- - Low degrading and oxidation
- - Pelletize flakes with high moisture
- Yes, you may say, and what about
- We'll be talking about this as well.
- Extruder is normally the very last
machine after some pre-treatment system
that can be a washing line, a separation
line, a combination of both, a densifier,
pellet mill or whatever else so, if
what's going into the extruder is not
very good, do not expect miracles just
because they are not going to happen.
- But some "little" mistakes
can be corrected.
- If you material has a little percent
of some other plastic, for example,
chances to get a good pellet are normally
from good to excellent.
- If your flakes still have 5% moisture
content (and this is, as you know, a
lot) we can show you pellets will be
without any bubble and perfectly solid.
- Production rate ?
- What about 800 Kg/hour from a 130
mm. double vented extruder or 1300 Kg/hour
from a 160 mm. ?
- If see is to believe, you are invited
to come over and we'll show it to you.
- Any time.
- We were talking about prices before,
didn't we ?
- If you are one of the many reading
the last page of the offer first, forget
about this, but if you run the numbers
correctly, you divide all the costs
by the production you get and then we
can compare prices with any competition.