- Most of plastic scraps need a strong washing
treatment to remove dirt from their surface.
- Therefore most of the time, specially when contamination
is sticky and difficult to remove, a dedicated washing
machine is kind of compulsory to get them clean.
- Our washing machine works with an "endothermic"
principle that makes it different from anyone else on
- Easy to handle for any operator, low maintenance
and low energy requirements (in terms of kW/Kg).
- This machine, like all the other we suggest is from
the famous series: "make it simple and effective"
scraps washing machine||
may sounds obvious, but a washing system needs a washing machine or, in other
terms, a machine specialized to remove dirt and other contamination from the
surface of whatever plastic is.
- There are quite many ways to achieve results but, at the end, the one that works
the best for plastic, is what it was done many years ago when soap was unknown
and stones were used to beat and hands to rub fabrics to get them clean.
- In nowadays, high sophisticated soaps allow to treat your 200 dollars shirt in
a complete different way but, back to plastic, we shouldn't care much about
soft treatments; what we want is a low cost, low energy consumption, low
maintenance machine that gets the job done.
time flakes go in contact with an high speed item, that generates friction like
granulator rotor, pump impeller, centrifugal dryer etc. flake release some of
the contamination it has on its surface; unfortunately all these equipment do
not keep material under friction for a long time therefore washing effect is
limited to few seconds and cannot be controlled by operators.
- Of course there is a way out to this problem and it is to add a couple of more
pumps, another dryer and so on; is this what we want ?
- Somebody of you will answer "yes" and it may be right, but our answer
to the problem has been very different.
- We came up with a machine that makes all the friction you need to get your
flakes clean, that keeps material under friction all the time you want, that
generates heat and it is continuous like all other machines in the system.
is an electronically driven machine where you state the amount of friction to
give to your flakes, from almost zero to the maximum amperage allowed by the motor.
- The feeding hopper is dimensioned according to flake size (and volume) and receives
whatever quantity of material coming from the system, keeps it inside under
friction for minutes, not seconds, and generates also the heat that helps to
detach sticky dirt, glue and everything else from the surface of plastics.
Because plastic wears out steel, does not matter which one is it, friction rods
can be replaced in less than one hour and a nuclear engineer is not
needed to do it.