- The very firs scraps that has been recycled
is post-industrial and this is easy to understand.
- Post industrial scraps are easier to handle because,
even if highly contaminated, have steady properties
and you know exactly what you'll be dealing with.
- And this is a damn good starting point.
- Everybody knows how to recycle post-industrial
- Normally, it is free from contaminations
because it has a value and everybody
takes a lot of care about it.
- Sometimes it has a certain contamination
(like multi layer materials of finished
products with different plastics all
together) but normally it is not difficult
to handle because, at least, you know
what's inside and you can set up your
- Again, because it is an easy matter,
not a lot can be said about this kind
of plastic recycling.
- For any industrial scraps recycling,
please go to our machinery
- And if you found something difficult
please let us know.
- We do like challenges.