- Washing and separation can be carried out
in quite many different ways.
- We like to go with easy to run and to operate machinery.
- CD disks are made out of Polycarbonate that's a very valuable material.
- After a couple of years of trial,
I came up with a pretty easy system
in position to get the flakes clean
using only fresh water.
- I do know there are other ways
to get them clean without messing with
water (that of course gets dirty, therefore
needs a filtration system and all these
good stuff) but, because we succeed
to wash DVD the same way, doesn't matter
if mixed with other CDs etc., we believe
we are a step ahead.
- The system is completely automatic,
self adjusting and deliver a clear flake
ready to be used for any application.
- Curious about how I do it ?
- By friction.
- Now, to say by friction is kind
of easy, while to realize the machine
that does it, has been a little more
complicated but we did succeed and to
tell you all the true, I?m very proud
- To see how the line looks like,
- It is also possible to start from
the whole jewel case and separate paper,
both crystal and anti-shock Polystirene
and, of course, Polycarbonate.