- In some applications like this one, separation
is way more important than washing.
- Dirt here, will be only some dust, paper labels
and other "easy to remove" dirt.
- Shredding of components with metal parts is another
concern but there are ways to overcome the problem.
- There is a huge quantity of plastic coming from computer disassembling a
lot of people doesn't know what to do
- Computer cases, monitors and printers
are manufactured, most of the times,
with high quality ABS that has a good
- More than washing, main matter is
separation from metals first, from other
plastics like PC, PA and PS and from
remaining circuit boards.
- To archive good results, material,
after granulation, should go through
different steps for separation of non
- So, after dust removal, material
goes into a salty water sink-float tank
to remove metals and what's over 1,15
specific weight and, after rinsing,
to a second one to separate it from
floatable and final drying.
- Because material will not be 100%
pure because of some plastic having
the same specific weight, we do use
our homogenizer to deliver a high quality
product with defined characteristics.